Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
This is the optional forum header for the Suggestion Box.
  • Page:

TOPIC: "Referrals" functions development

"Referrals" functions development 3 years, 6 months ago #2532

• ran
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi!

I Suggest to expand work with "Referrals" in the future versionsfuture versions components future versions. Here there are ample opportunities. For example, I create "Fair of Jobs" for graduates of University. Professors can represent itself as referrals (but not "Job Agency"!), recommending separate graduates.

Well to connect "Cover Letter" with a concrete referral, to give the chance to a referral to trace his Jobseekers, to confirm or reject the links to a referrals (it is established in profile Jobseekers) ans so on. There is a necessity of creation of a separate category of users - "Referrals". I think that such function to allow your successful a component considerably to surpass in functions similar decisions!

I hope that have clearly expressed the thought
Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by ran.

Re: "Referrals" functions development 3 years, 6 months ago #2546

• editor
  • Administrator
If you login as employer, you would be able to see "My Referrals" in their dashboard. Here users may be able to co-ordinate with the administrators of the jobsite or the jobseekers to approve or disapprove.

Re: "Referrals" functions development 3 years, 6 months ago #2552

• ran
  • Fresh Boarder
I understand it.

However, you see, that the logic of work with referrals is not transparent and demands explanations.

Please, if not difficult, make a link on a referral active on Jobseeker Dashboard, at least...

Re: "Referrals" functions development 3 years, 6 months ago #2553

• editor
  • Administrator
Kindly explain the need to have jobseeker to have an active referral link? I have no idea why you would want them to have access to such. Perhaps after your explanation we might have a better understanding to this need.

Re: "Referrals" functions development 3 years, 6 months ago #2554

• editor
  • Administrator
What I can see now is to add for Job Agents, Employers or in your case Professors/Lecturers to have the option to reject or approve their referral list in "My Referrals" under their Dashboard.

Re: "Referrals" functions development 3 years, 6 months ago #2556

• ran
  • Fresh Boarder
Well!

I will try to explain.

Аn active referral link it is useful (it is not necessary, certainly) for:
1. control of choice correctness of a referral at their considerable quantity;
2. access to the contact information of a referral (the referral can be registered in JBJ with other contact information unknown jobseeker).

Аn active referral link it is necessary at viewing by the employer of details jobseekers. Employer should know detail information about a jobseeker referral.

You are absolutely right.Referral should have possibility to reject jobseeker.

In general I mean that relation between jobseeker and a referral has qualitative differences in comparison with relation between jobseeker and employer...

Re: "Referrals" functions development 3 years, 6 months ago #2557

• ran
  • Fresh Boarder
The ideal (to my mind) logic of mutual relations of a referral and jobseeker:

1. Jobseeker makes an application a referral;
2. The referral confirms or rejects it;
3. If it is confirmed, jobseeker requests the resume (letter of recommendation).
4. Employer sees communication between a referral and jobseeker - the decision makes.

Re: "Referrals" functions development 3 years, 6 months ago #2665

• editor
  • Administrator
The first two is as I have mentioned. 3 and 4, usually involves the company or the employer that wishes to ask/request for this.
The one that you mentioned is something like a testimonial or as you have said letter of recommendation. It is very different from requesting a reference.
This process can however be made optional perhaps later stages of our development we shall see how we can add this feature. For now, we shall place it in our to do list.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds